작성일 : 24-02-02 10:08
2024년1월28일 주일말씀 Englsih version "Please Send Someone To Do It" Exodus 4:10-17
 글쓴이 : 최고관리자
조회 : 108  
Sermon English Text  AKFPC /  January 28, 2024    Rev. Yongjin Park

“Please Send Someone else To Do It” (Exodus 4:10-17)

May the grace and love of God is upon you who is listening God’s voice today in this worship.

Pangon Mirale is new terminology among people of Malaysian recently. Last week national soccer team of Malaysia matched and tied with Korea national team. The soccer manager of the Malaysia team is Kim Pangon which is former national Korea soccer team member and was coach of national Korea team when World Cup Soccer semifinal match.

After Hangseo Park's miracle with Vietnam national soccer team, Malaysia team invited manager Park to be their team. And he improved the team from low to high level. This match with Korea team showed a great possibility of the team for future. Korea team is best in Asia and has record of semifinal in World Cup. When he made young players of the national team overcome their feeling of defeat and they did it.

Today Bible showed us how much hard to overcome feeling of defeat from past.

Let us read Exodus 4:12-16 together,

"Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say.” But Moses said, “O Lord, please send someone else to do it.” Then the Lord’s anger burned against Moses and he said, “What about your brother, Aaron the Levite? I know he can speak well. He is already on his way to meet you, and his heart will be glad when he sees you. You shall speak to him and put words in his mouth; I will help both of you speak and will teach you what to do. He will speak to the people for you, and it will be as if he were your mouth and as if you were God to him."

After totally failing down his life at Egypt he fled to desert and stayed there for 40 years as shepherd. Moses lost all his will and dream and did not have any more plans. He lived to spend time every single day.

He feared to express his own idea and mind due to long time setback. When God called him as his servant to save God's people from agony, he refused what God wanted him to do. He said to God "please send someone else to do it, I am not one who you need, I am not able to do anything!"

Feeling of defeat is strong and does not disappear even though time passed long. Rather painful memory amplifies more and more in life.

Only feeling of success is able to overcome the feeling of defeat. The moment that I can do it is able to have through successful experience.

God is doing to encourage him as calling for new mission which save people of God from Egypt. But Moses did not follow His calling due to long time feeling of defeat.  God so lived him and encouraged him to overcome past failing memory. He said himself as slow of speech and tongue. He was really feared to see again his past. He really did not want to avoid Egypt where he collapsed totally his life.

God knew pain of Moses and encouraged him to stand again before his failing past. God promised him with first, presence of God, Second Aaron his brother well speech, and third, staff of miraculous signs.

God already showed many miraculous signs to Moses once calling him. Moses heard voice of God in burning bush and under order of God once he took tail of snack, the snack was changed to be staff and once he put his hand into his cloak, the leprous appeared and disappeared in second time put. God showed him to encourage for restored heart. Eventually he obeyed God and headed to Egypt where he failed past.

Moses began to be restored and presence of God has been with him anytime.

Brothers and sisters,

As long as God with us we cannot fail because God who does everything is with us. Moses hesitated due to be about die in front of past but when he leaned God he could overcome all obstacles and go over more living future.

We are children of God who do all things. Why are we fearful in Him?

First Moses worked behind his brother Aaron but later he worked as leading role. He recognized God is really with himself and he could bring people of God from Egypt to the Promised Land. He became servant to do great things with God.

Let us believe God with our heart and work for Him. He have great plan for us always. Let us do not say "send someone else to do it", say "send me to do it. As many servant of God did.   

Success of saints is to be with God. It means to be life having the mission from God. We are not life of wilderness spending time but life of Exodus doing will of God. God is using our life!

Isiah obeyed voice of God calling him to heal people of God in overcoming fear and despair so that he accomplished his mission to heal people in Dark Age.

Peter completed successfully his mission from Lord after overcoming his past felling of defeat.

Let us take courage and step forward and God will help you with presence of great God.

One man was in feeling of defeat from past business. He was painful with this negative impact long time. After having grace from God he began to serve people of God in his church. Through doing to help others in faith he began to be healed and finally overcome his dark shadow in his mind. He became bright and positive life later. He confessed serving God and people is blessing for my life.

Psalm 84:5-6 says,

" Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage, As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools."

Let us rely on God with our faith!

God be with all of you, Amen.

교회비전
교회연혁
교회기관
섬기는 사람들
예배시간
찾아오시는 길
설교
찬양대
특별집회
교회행사
선교행사
어린이부
중고등부
대학청년부
한글학교
경로대학
찬양대
찬양팀
합창단
주일학교찬양대
선교회
선교지
구제부
거리전도대
중보기도팀
교회소식
주보
새가족
구역
제자반
세례반
행사포토
목양칼럼 게시판
교인포토

Address:   10601 Pecan Park Blvd, Austin TX 78750
Tel: 512-339-3538, 512-739-7103   e-mail: akfpc2017@gmail.com

Copyright ⓒ www.akfpc.org Austin Korean First Presbyterian Church All rights reserved.

| 주일1부 예배 오전9:00
주일2부 예배 오전11:00
주일3부 찬양예배 오후1:30
| 주일영어예배 오후12:30
주일학교예배 오전11:00